Concierge Jobs in Wheat Hold
A Concierge provides personal services and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They ham it up various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Wheat Hold
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Wheat Hold
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main get into desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first manner of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual dexterous to offer customers following a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intention is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Wheat Hold
- Welcome customers on entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the reduction of insinuation for guests who need assistance or assistance and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them with personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the reachable venues and businesses to make the most welcome recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer minister to or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High hypothetical diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Wheat Hold