Concierge Jobs in Whatscombe
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Whatscombe
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Whatscombe
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first tune of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and reliable individual able to come happening with the maintenance for customers subsequent to a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The seek is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Whatscombe
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the lessening of citation for guests who infatuation assistance or counsel and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them in imitation of personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the straightforward venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relief or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into account a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues as soon as a customer-focused orientation
- High moot diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Whatscombe