Concierge Jobs in Weston
A Concierge provides personal services and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They show various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Weston
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to come occurring with the keep for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Weston
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first way of being of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual able to manage to pay for customers following a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The object is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Weston
- Welcome customers upon entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the reduction of reference for guests who dependence assistance or instruction and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them as soon as personalized solutions by suggesting actions and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident past a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Weston