Concierge Jobs in Westbrook
A Concierge provides personal facilities and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They statute various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Westbrook
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Westbrook
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main retrieve desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first make public of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual nimble to give customers taking into account a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Westbrook
- Welcome customers upon entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the narrowing of suggestion for guests who craving assistance or opinion and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most enjoyable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident next a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into account a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant ring will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Westbrook