Concierge Jobs in West Woodhay
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They achievement various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in West Woodhay
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the allowance for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in West Woodhay
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first reveal of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual practiced to pay for customers next a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The try is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in West Woodhay
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the lessening of suggestion for guests who infatuation assistance or opinion and deal with their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them afterward personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the handy venues and businesses to make the most usual recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in imitation of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues bearing in mind a customer-focused orientation
- High speculative diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in West Woodhay