Concierge Jobs in West Ilsley
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They accomplishment various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in West Ilsley
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in West Ilsley
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first broadcast of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual skilled to manage to pay for customers with a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The target is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in West Ilsley
- Welcome customers upon entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the point of reference for guests who dependence assistance or counsel and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have enough money them as soon as personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most customary recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident next a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High speculative diploma; degree in hotel presidency or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in West Ilsley