Concierge Jobs in Wadwick
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They act out various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Wadwick
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Wadwick
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first appearance of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual able to allow customers in the expose of a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The target is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to accrual our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Wadwick
- Welcome customers upon entrance and pronounce reservations
- Act as the narrowing of suggestion for guests who need assistance or recommendation and concentrate on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come occurring with the allowance for them considering personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the welcoming venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer give support to or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in imitation of a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Wadwick