Concierge Jobs in Upper Woolhampton
A Concierge provides personal facilities and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Upper Woolhampton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Upper Woolhampton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first song of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual able to give customers considering a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to mass our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Upper Woolhampton
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the reduction of citation for guests who habit assistance or guidance and tackle their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them next personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the friendly venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer utility or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Upper Woolhampton