Concierge Jobs in Upper Green
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They measure various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Upper Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Upper Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first make public of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual clever to meet the expense of customers later than a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The ambition is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Upper Green
- Welcome customers upon entrance and support reservations
- Act as the point of reference for guests who compulsion assistance or suggestion and forward their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them afterward personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the user-friendly venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer bolster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into account a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel dealing out or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Upper Green