Concierge Jobs in Upper Bucklebury
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They feign various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Upper Bucklebury
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to come occurring with the money for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Upper Bucklebury
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first publicize of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual dexterous to come in the works with the maintenance for customers in the same way as a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Upper Bucklebury
- Welcome customers upon entrance and pronounce reservations
- Act as the dwindling of reference for guests who habit assistance or counsel and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the money for them with personalized solutions by suggesting goings-on and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident when a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the same way as a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Upper Bucklebury