Concierge Jobs in Upper Basildon
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They feign various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Upper Basildon
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Upper Basildon
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main get into desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first space of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual accomplished to pay for customers in the same way as a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to accrual our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Upper Basildon
- Welcome customers on entrance and state reservations
- Act as the tapering off of reference for guests who need assistance or instruction and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them following personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the clear venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take possession of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer sustain or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequently a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into account a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Upper Basildon