Concierge Jobs in Trapshill
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They doing various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Trapshill
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Trapshill
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main door desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first manner of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and reliable individual nimble to provide customers past a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intend is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Trapshill
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the dwindling of hint for guests who dependence assistance or guidance and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them as soon as personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the handy venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer assistance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into account a customer-focused orientation
- High scholarly diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant ring will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Trapshill