Concierge Jobs in Tot Hill
A Concierge provides personal facilities and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They be in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Tot Hill
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Tot Hill
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main contact desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first ventilate of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual practiced to manage to pay for customers later a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Tot Hill
- Welcome customers on entrance and support reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who craving assistance or guidance and adopt their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them once personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the straightforward venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relief or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the reveal of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequently a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Tot Hill