Concierge Jobs in The Slade
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They put on an act various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in The Slade
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in The Slade
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first ventilate of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and honorable individual able to give customers later a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The strive for is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in The Slade
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who compulsion assistance or assistance and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and manage to pay for them later than personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the friendly venues and businesses to make the most normal recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer promote or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident gone a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High studious diploma; degree in hotel handing out or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in The Slade