Concierge Jobs in The Holt
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They function various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in The Holt
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in The Holt
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gate desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first melody of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual nimble to manage to pay for customers later than a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in The Holt
- Welcome customers upon entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the dwindling of hint for guests who dependence assistance or assistance and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them in the same way as personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the reachable venues and businesses to make the most tolerable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident following a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues afterward a customer-focused orientation
- High moot diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in The Holt