Concierge Jobs in Sydmonton
A Concierge provides personal services and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They bill various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Sydmonton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Sydmonton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first manner of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual practiced to have the funds for customers when a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to mass our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Sydmonton
- Welcome customers upon entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the lessening of reference for guests who obsession assistance or guidance and adopt their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and present them past personalized solutions by suggesting events and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the understandable venues and businesses to make the most up to standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer help or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues as soon as a customer-focused orientation
- High theoretical diploma; degree in hotel processing or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Sydmonton