Concierge Jobs in Stubbles
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They function various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Stubbles
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Stubbles
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admittance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first spread of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and reliable individual dexterous to provide customers taking into account a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The take aim is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Stubbles
- Welcome customers on entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the narrowing of suggestion for guests who obsession assistance or guidance and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them in imitation of personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the genial venues and businesses to make the most gratifying recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encourage or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident behind a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues like a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Stubbles