Concierge Jobs in Stockcross
A Concierge provides personal facilities and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They do its stuff various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Stockcross
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Stockcross
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main retrieve desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first spread of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual dexterous to come in the works with the allowance for customers like a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intend is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Stockcross
- Welcome customers upon entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the point of citation for guests who habit assistance or recommendation and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them taking into consideration personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the user-friendly venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident as soon as a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into consideration a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Stockcross