Concierge Jobs in Stanford Dingley
A Concierge provides personal facilities and counsel to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They behave various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Stanford Dingley
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Stanford Dingley
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gate desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first tune of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual competent to offer customers taking into account a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The target is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Stanford Dingley
- Welcome customers on entrance and support reservations
- Act as the lessening of suggestion for guests who craving assistance or recommendation and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and present them following personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most within acceptable limits recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer utility or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the sky of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequent to a customer-focused orientation
- High researcher diploma; degree in hotel direction or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Stanford Dingley