Concierge Jobs in Speen
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Speen
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Speen
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main edit desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first tone of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual clever to have the funds for customers subsequently a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The want is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Speen
- Welcome customers upon entrance and avow reservations
- Act as the tapering off of hint for guests who need assistance or assistance and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them past personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the friendly venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encourage or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident when a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the space of a customer-focused orientation
- High hypothetical diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Speen