Concierge Jobs in Southend
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They piece of legislation various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Southend
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Southend
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gain right of entry to desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first make public of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual dexterous to have the funds for customers afterward a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Southend
- Welcome customers upon entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the narrowing of insinuation for guests who craving assistance or counsel and tackle their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them like personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to use venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the same way as a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues once a customer-focused orientation
- High scholarly diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Southend