Concierge Jobs in South Fawley
A Concierge provides personal facilities and counsel to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They achievement various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in South Fawley
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in South Fawley
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first vent of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual skilled to offer customers similar to a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in South Fawley
- Welcome customers upon entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the lessening of insinuation for guests who habit assistance or recommendation and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them later than personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most welcome recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relieve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident next a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues like a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel admin or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in South Fawley