Concierge Jobs in Skinners Green
A Concierge provides personal services and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They take effect various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Skinners Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Skinners Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers in view of that the first expose of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual skilled to find the child maintenance for customers when a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The object is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to lump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Skinners Green
- Welcome customers on entrance and assert reservations
- Act as the reduction of mention for guests who infatuation assistance or recommendation and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them gone personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the user-friendly venues and businesses to make the most satisfactory recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer assistance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident once a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later than a customer-focused orientation
- High teacher diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Skinners Green