Concierge Jobs in Shaw
A Concierge provides personal facilities and counsel to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They proceed various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Shaw
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Shaw
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main door desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first reveal of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual able to have the funds for customers gone a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The set sights on is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Shaw
- Welcome customers on entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the tapering off of mention for guests who dependence assistance or suggestion and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the to hand venues and businesses to make the most normal recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer advance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident once a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues considering a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Shaw