Concierge Jobs in Shalbourne
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They discharge duty various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Shalbourne
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the keep for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Shalbourne
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers correspondingly the first expose of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual skilled to offer customers subsequent to a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The objective is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Shalbourne
- Welcome customers on entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the reduction of citation for guests who compulsion assistance or assistance and tackle their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them as soon as personalized solutions by suggesting activities and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to accomplish to venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer foster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident next a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues past a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel direction or relevant auditorium will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Shalbourne