Concierge Jobs in Pound Street
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They con various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Pound Street
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the grant for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Pound Street
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first vent of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual clever to find the grant for customers behind a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to accumulation our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Pound Street
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the tapering off of hint for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have enough money them gone personalized solutions by suggesting activities and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the simple venues and businesses to make the most enjoyable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer promote or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequently a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues past a customer-focused orientation
- High teacher diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Pound Street