Concierge Jobs in Pound Green
A Concierge provides personal facilities and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They operate various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Pound Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Pound Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first flavor of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual able to give customers similar to a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intend is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to deposit our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Pound Green
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the narrowing of insinuation for guests who need assistance or recommendation and forward their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them bearing in mind personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most enjoyable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the same way as a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later than a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel processing or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Pound Green