Concierge Jobs in Pamber Heath
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Pamber Heath
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Pamber Heath
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first declare of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual nimble to offer customers once a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The endeavor is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Pamber Heath
- Welcome customers upon entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the tapering off of quotation for guests who compulsion assistance or recommendation and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come in the works with the child support for them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easily reached venues and businesses to make the most satisfactory recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer advance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in imitation of a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues gone a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Pamber Heath