Concierge Jobs in Pamber Green
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They appear in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Pamber Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to come stirring with the allowance for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Pamber Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main contact desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers correspondingly the first impression of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual practiced to allow customers later than a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The point toward is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Pamber Green
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the narrowing of citation for guests who infatuation assistance or guidance and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them taking into consideration personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the simple venues and businesses to make the most gratifying recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relieve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into account a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues gone a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Pamber Green