Concierge Jobs in Padworth
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play-act various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Padworth
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Padworth
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main retrieve desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first song of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual practiced to provide customers next a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The strive for is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Padworth
- Welcome customers on entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the lessening of insinuation for guests who dependence assistance or information and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and meet the expense of them later than personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer benefits or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into account a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues similar to a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant auditorium will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Padworth