Concierge Jobs in Old Warren
A Concierge provides personal services and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They do something various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Old Warren
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Old Warren
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main way in desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first tone of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and honorable individual able to manage to pay for customers taking into consideration a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The aspire is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Old Warren
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the narrowing of reference for guests who habit assistance or counsel and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them following personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most all right recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer help or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident when a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel direction or relevant ring will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Old Warren