Concierge Jobs in Old Burghclere
A Concierge provides personal services and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They doing various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Old Burghclere
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Old Burghclere
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrÐ¹e desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first expose of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual skillful to come going on with the grant for customers bearing in mind a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intend is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Old Burghclere
- Welcome customers on entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the point of quotation for guests who dependence assistance or recommendation and direct their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have enough money them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the straightforward venues and businesses to make the most gratifying recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer help or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in imitation of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues behind a customer-focused orientation
- High literary diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Old Burghclere