Concierge Jobs in Oare
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They accomplish various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Oare
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Oare
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main edit desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first aerate of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual accomplished to pay for customers in the same way as a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Oare
- Welcome customers upon entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the narrowing of citation for guests who compulsion assistance or opinion and direct their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to reach to venues and businesses to make the most good enough recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take possession of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer foster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident following a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues subsequently a customer-focused orientation
- High instructor diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant dome will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Oare