Concierge Jobs in North Sydmonton
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They accomplishment various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in North Sydmonton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in North Sydmonton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrÐ¹e desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first publicize of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual competent to offer customers next a warm greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The try is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in North Sydmonton
- Welcome customers on entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the point of insinuation for guests who craving assistance or guidance and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them behind personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the comprehensible venues and businesses to make the most enjoyable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer give support to or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident following a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the same way as a customer-focused orientation
- High researcher diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in North Sydmonton