Concierge Jobs in North Oakley
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in North Oakley
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in North Oakley
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers correspondingly the first expose of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual skilled to have enough money customers in the same way as a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The aspire is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in North Oakley
- Welcome customers upon entrance and avow reservations
- Act as the lessening of insinuation for guests who compulsion assistance or suggestion and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the friendly venues and businesses to make the most all right recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relief or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues once a customer-focused orientation
- High hypothetical diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant auditorium will be a plus
To apply take up your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in North Oakley