Concierge Jobs in North Heath
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They comport yourself various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in North Heath
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in North Heath
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main door desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first look of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual able to find the keep for customers in the same way as a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in North Heath
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the tapering off of hint for guests who compulsion assistance or guidance and deal with their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them subsequently personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the open venues and businesses to make the most gratifying recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer assist or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues behind a customer-focused orientation
- High assistant professor diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in North Heath