Concierge Jobs in Newbury
A Concierge provides personal facilities and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play a part various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Newbury
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Newbury
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first circulate of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual able to have the funds for customers once a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The mean is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Newbury
- Welcome customers upon entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the tapering off of hint for guests who craving assistance or instruction and forward their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them in the same way as personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the simple venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident past a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues bearing in mind a customer-focused orientation
- High scholastic diploma; degree in hotel running or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Newbury