Concierge Jobs in Lower Green
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They bill various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Lower Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Lower Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main approach desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first vent of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual skillful to have the funds for customers subsequently a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Lower Green
- Welcome customers upon entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the narrowing of quotation for guests who compulsion assistance or recommendation and refer their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them taking into account personalized solutions by suggesting goings-on and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the user-friendly venues and businesses to make the most usual recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident taking into consideration a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High learned diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant field will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Lower Green