Concierge Jobs in Little Hungerford
A Concierge provides personal services and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They take steps various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Little Hungerford
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Little Hungerford
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first express of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual adept to offer customers later a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The plan is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Little Hungerford
- Welcome customers on entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the lessening of suggestion for guests who need assistance or instruction and deliver their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them behind personalized solutions by suggesting events and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the welcoming venues and businesses to make the most usual recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident as soon as a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel dispensation or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Little Hungerford