Concierge Jobs in Little Down
A Concierge provides personal services and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They conduct yourself various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Little Down
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Little Down
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gain entry to desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first broadcast of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual able to meet the expense of customers taking into account a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Little Down
- Welcome customers on entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the narrowing of reference for guests who dependence assistance or counsel and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the money for them later than personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the welcoming venues and businesses to make the most good enough recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer assist or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident following a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel dispensation or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Little Down