Concierge Jobs in Litchfield
A Concierge provides personal services and assistance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They con various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Litchfield
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Litchfield
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers in view of that the first reveal of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and reliable individual able to find the keep for customers with a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The plan is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Litchfield
- Welcome customers upon entrance and assert reservations
- Act as the point of suggestion for guests who obsession assistance or counsel and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the maintenance for them taking into consideration personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to use venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident when a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues following a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel giving out or relevant ground will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Litchfield