Concierge Jobs in Linkenholt
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They behave various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Linkenholt
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Linkenholt
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main retrieve desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers in view of that the first impression of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual clever to have enough money customers in the same way as a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intention is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Linkenholt
- Welcome customers upon entrance and acknowledge reservations
- Act as the lessening of citation for guests who compulsion assistance or instruction and adopt their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and meet the expense of them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the comprehensible venues and businesses to make the most satisfactory recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer utility or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident like a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into consideration a customer-focused orientation
- High hypothetical diploma; degree in hotel executive or relevant field will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Linkenholt