Concierge Jobs in Leverton
A Concierge provides personal services and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They pretend various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Leverton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Leverton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gate desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first freshen of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual able to present customers later a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The wish is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to accrual our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Leverton
- Welcome customers on entrance and assert reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who compulsion assistance or recommendation and take up their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and allow them when personalized solutions by suggesting activities and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the reachable venues and businesses to make the most usual recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer advance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident as soon as a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel supervision or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Leverton