Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play-act various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main get into desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers correspondingly the first tone of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual competent to offer customers similar to a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The seek is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the lessening of hint for guests who craving assistance or suggestion and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them behind personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the straightforward venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer serve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident bearing in mind a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues as soon as a customer-focused orientation
- High teacher diploma; degree in hotel running or relevant field will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead