Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead Thicket
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They perform various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead Thicket
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead Thicket
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main door desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first publicize of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual skilled to manage to pay for customers following a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The ambition is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead Thicket
- Welcome customers upon entrance and verify reservations
- Act as the dwindling of hint for guests who obsession assistance or information and tackle their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and allow them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the open venues and businesses to make the most good enough recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High theoretical diploma; degree in hotel executive or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Leckhampstead Thicket