Concierge Jobs in Kingsclere
A Concierge provides personal facilities and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They fake various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Kingsclere
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Kingsclere
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers correspondingly the first declare of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and honorable individual skilled to offer customers behind a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The objective is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to accumulation our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Kingsclere
- Welcome customers on entrance and encourage reservations
- Act as the tapering off of insinuation for guests who obsession assistance or assistance and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and have the funds for them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer bolster or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident as soon as a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues afterward a customer-focused orientation
- High theoretical diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Kingsclere