Concierge Jobs in Kiff Green
A Concierge provides personal facilities and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They comport yourself various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Kiff Green
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Kiff Green
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers consequently the first freshen of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual competent to pay for customers afterward a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall friendly customer experience to lump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Kiff Green
- Welcome customers on entrance and announce reservations
- Act as the narrowing of reference for guests who compulsion assistance or recommendation and concentrate on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them afterward personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most welcome recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later than a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues similar to a customer-focused orientation
- High scholarly diploma; degree in hotel doling out or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Kiff Green