Concierge Jobs in Inkpen
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They acquit yourself various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Inkpen
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Inkpen
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admittance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers as a result the first manner of our hotel depends on your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual dexterous to find the grant for customers later a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The plan is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Inkpen
- Welcome customers on entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the dwindling of hint for guests who infatuation assistance or guidance and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and find the keep for them once personalized solutions by suggesting events and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to accomplish to venues and businesses to make the most within acceptable limits recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the invade solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer sustain or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident once a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues behind a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel admin or relevant ring will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Inkpen