Concierge Jobs in Inhurst
A Concierge provides personal services and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Inhurst
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Inhurst
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admission desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first look of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and well-behaved individual adept to pay for customers subsequently a warm greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The mean is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Inhurst
- Welcome customers upon entrance and pronounce reservations
- Act as the point of quotation for guests who obsession assistance or recommendation and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them like personalized solutions by suggesting actions and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the reachable venues and businesses to make the most okay recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relieve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the atmosphere of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues like a customer-focused orientation
- High speculative diploma; degree in hotel dealing out or relevant sports ground will be a plus
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Inhurst