Concierge Jobs in Ibworth
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They accomplish various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Ibworth
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Ibworth
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main open desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers in view of that the first vent of our hotel depends on your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and honorable individual skilled to have enough money customers later than a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The direct is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Ibworth
- Welcome customers upon entrance and support reservations
- Act as the tapering off of quotation for guests who habit assistance or guidance and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most good enough recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer abet or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident next a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues considering a customer-focused orientation
- High hypothetical diploma; degree in hotel processing or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Ibworth